Tuesday, February 2, 2010

HAPPY FEBRUARY!

I can not beleive it is February already! January passes SO quickly! Our February month will include: 2 of our good friends' birthdays (and parties), Valentine's Day, Presidents' Day, my Birthday, Moving, several theature performances, and enjoying our last weeks of cold weather!
We have a contract on the house we love, in Lucas. We signed the papers on Saturday! So, we bought a house and sold a house in a week and a day. I think we did pretty well :) It is so apparent that this is where the Lord wants us. Simple miracles keep popping up everywhere!
Holly is so excited that seh will be able to get her braces on while we are still in this house-I'm not exactly sure why, but that's ok! She gets her braces on the 23. We leave on the 25. Speaking of Holly, I have some pictures of her in the dress we bought her for Kayli's Reception. I am never going to be able to do a huge Reception post, and that would be boring to read anyway, so I'll try it little by little. The pictures:
\

This one above is my favorite!
-Steph
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love to see u lift up your skirt and pull down your panties you must have a lovelysnatch