Monday, December 14, 2009




Halloween! Yeah, yeah, I know it is almost Christmas. But better now than never, right? I was Elizabeth Bennet for Halloween. This was Kayli's costume. She had made it for herself for Halloween, last year, I think? She let me use it. Mom did my hair as we were rushing(really!) out the door to get to the trunk'r'treat, and it turned out beautifully! I will put some pictures of Collin up in just a minute. I don't have any of Holly. She was in Houston, at Roy and Kami Lamoreaux's house, watching Lydia, Eric and Kate with Grandma and Grandpa Jay and JoMarie (Lamoreaux) while Uncle Roy and Aunt Kami took a mini-vacation. Grandma and Grandpa and Holly stayed there over Halloween, so she went trick-or-treating with the Lamoreauxs.
Holly was Tonks, from Harry Potter, for Halloween, so I hope I can get some pictures from Uncle Roy!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love to play with thosetits, get the nipples nice n hard then suck them while my hand goes inside your panties, mmmmmmmmmmmm feel yourclit get nice n hard the softness of your warm, moist, tight, underagepussy

Anonymous said...

bet she fucksreal good