Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Barnes and Noble Bookstore

On Saturday, Word of Mouth Productions (my acting troupe) ran The Little Mermaid a couple times at Barnes and Noble. It is not the Ariel version, it is more the Hans Christian Andersen one. I and the others who were not in the play walked around the mall in the area surrounding the bookstore and handed out fliers telling the dates of our other shows. I got to watch some of the play, and they did a great job. A reporter came and got some photo and video of us. Visit this site to see: http://scntx.com/articles/2009/09/15/frisco_enterprise/news/206.txt
Not a lot of info there, but oh, well. In the picture, I am the one 2nt to right(in the reddish skirt, yellow shirt and green vest.) We were dressed up as people from some of the plays we will be performing. I was Gretchen, from the

No comments: